GRANT FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT TO POOR PATIENTS
· Treatment expenses are out of reach of the patient.
· Ceiling of assistance is fixed at Rs. 10,000/- per patient granted by respective District Bait ul Maal Committee.
· Patients admitted in a Government Hospital or medical institution of a registered NGO, is eligible to get one time assistance.
· Assistance is disbursed to Patients through Patient Welfare Societies functioning in all Tehsil/District HQ Hospitals.
· Assistance for treatment with in the Country is permissible only.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE TO NGOS
· Working on non-commercial basis.
· Registered with the Social Welfare Department under voluntary Social Welfare Agencies (Reg & Control) ordinance 1961 and operating as such in any Social Welfare field for at least ONE YEAR.
· The Project for which assistance is applied for is needed in the area of operation of NGO.
· District Bait ul Maal Committee is authorized to grant up to 50 thousand to an NGO. Punjab Bait ul Maal Council can grant Financial Assistance/as much as it may consider necessary to any NGO.
· NGO is bound to contribute 1/3 of the Project approved by the District Bait ul Maal Committee/Council under matching grant principle.
· District Bait ul Maal Committee/Council can claim back the amount remaining unutilized or misused in violation of terms & conditions of grant or purpose for which amount was granted.
INTEREST FREE LOANS TO THE SKILLED JOBLESS PERSONS/WIDOWS
· Ceiling of Interest free loans is Rs. 20,000/- which can be sanctioned by a District Bait ul Maal Committee.
· He/She is a skilled shelter less individual and can herself/himself do a work/business.
· Has no property except a small house.
· Is unemployed and his/her rehabilitation is held up for want of funds.
· Recovery of loan is made in easy installments e.g. 40 installments.
MARRIAGE GRANT TO THE POOR GIRLS
· Poor parents who are unable to bear expenses on marriage of their daughters.
· Ceiling of assistance is Rs. 20,000/- per family per daughter.
· Daughters whose Nikkah ceremony has been held during the on going financial year are eligible to get assistance on production of Nikkah Nama.
· Priority is given to:
2. Poor Guardians of Orphan girls.
3. Poor & destitute parents.
EDUCATIONAL STIPENDS TO POOR STUDENTS
· Educational Stipends are granted to Students of Middle School, College & Universities level for the academic year/duration of their course (in any subject) at the following rates:
1. Above Primary level from 6th to 10th Class Rs. 100 Per Month Rs. 150 Per Month
2. College level (FA/F. Sc & ICS BA/B. Sc) Rs. 700 Per Month Rs.1500 Per Month
3. University Level (including BCS) Rs.1000 Per Month Rs.2000 Per Month
4. Vocational Education/Training Institute level Rs.700 Per Month Rs.1000 Per Month
· Students who get at least 50% marks in final examination are eligible.