OBJECTIVES of the new strategy for NGOs development are:
1. Streamlining of system of Registration, Control & Supervision of registered NGOs.
2. Database and networking of all registered NGOs .
3. Coordination among NGOs and other concerned agencies.
4. Inspection, monitoring and evaluation of NGOs.
5. Streamlining the system of provision of grants and financial assistance by the government and foreign agencies.
6. Developing uniform standard of services to be rendered by NGOs for the target groups/beneficiaries.
7. Maintenance of complete follow up of audit of accounts of NGOs.
8. Holding training workshops of capacity building as a development programme for NGOs at Provincial, Divisional & Local levels.