RULES OF BUSSINESS
SOCIAL WELFARE WING
· Creation of Social awareness by motivational method.
· Professional and financial assistance to registered voluntary Social Welfare Agencies.
· Socio economies development of the people particularly women.
· Training and rehabilitation of the destitute and under privilege and neglected section of the society such as orphanage, widows and destitute etc.
· Training and rehabilitation of the handicapped and chronically sick.
· Eradication of social evil.
· Relief and resource service during calamities and national emergencies.
WOMEN DEVELOPMENT WING
· Over all social and economic uplifts of women through development schemes and programmes of Federal Ministry of Women Development and youth affairs Islamabad and provincial development plans.
· Professional and financial support to voluntary women welfare and development agencies/Organizations.
· Research studies and surveys about women related issues and problems for identifying areas of immediate actions and development.
· Proposing and implementing legislation on Social and Economic rights and privileges of women.
· Trainings in income generating skills and rendering opportunities of income generation to poor women both urban and rural areas.
· Strengthening linkages with other Departments and agencies in Federal and Provincial Governments and ensuring women development programme to get due share in future policies and budgetary allocation.
· Relief and rehabilitation of the poor and needy particular needy widow and orphanage.
· Educational assistance to the poor and deserving students.
· Medical assistance to the poor.
· Assistance to register NGO?s including those registers under the social welfare agencies (RNC) Ordinance 1961.
· Activities relating to chary table purpose.
· Any other purpose of public utility particularly where the beneficiaries are the disadvantaged section of the society.
· Any other purpose approved by the council.
· Collection of the voluntary donation including Sadqat, Kharat and Atyat.
· Completion and collection data regarding number of beneficiaries and the amount utilized.